This delicious, crust-less pizza with cheese, tomatoes, and mushrooms is part of a low-carb diet.
How To Make Portabella Pizza
A delicious way to get creative in the kitchen and the rewards are definitely worth it! These portabella pizza mushroom caps are simply a decadent meal with its rich flavor from portabella mushrooms, along with the trinity of fresh basil, tomatoes and mozzarella. You can't go wrong with those wonderful flavors.
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil and garlic.
- Rub the mushroom caps on all sides with the oil mixture.
- Place the caps, top side down, in a circle on an oiled baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the cheese, basil and tomato slices alternately in a circle on top of the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with oregano, if you like.
- Bake until the cheese melts, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 436mg
- Calories: 297kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Fat: 22g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 365mg
- Protein: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 540mg
- Vitamin A: 1140IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!