This McDonald’s-inspired recipe is as close as you’re going to get to McDonald’s famous cheeseburgers. Quick and easy to make, this recipe brings the famous fast food chain right to your very home.
How To Make Original McDonald's Cheeseburger
- 1/2 tsp onion flakes
- 2 tsp boiling water
- 1/8 lb ground beef
- 1 plain hamburger bun
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 sliced dill pickle
- 1 sliced American cheese
- Add the dried onion to the boiling water and let it rest until it is no longer dry.
- Next, roll the ground beef and flatten it on waxed paper until it becomes 1/8-inch thick.
- In a dry frying pan, brown the faces of each bun over medium heat.
- After browning, remove the buns and cook the beef in a frying pan for 2 minutes per side. Make sure to salt each side lightly while cooking.
- On the top bun, add the ketchup, mustard, and onion followed by a pickle slice and a slice of cheese.
- Place the patty on the bottom bun and quickly place the two buns together.
- Microwave each burger for 15 seconds then serve. Enjoy!
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 1336mg | Potassium: 354mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 393IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 331mg | Iron: 3mg