Write For Us
Are you passionate about food or cooking? Would you like to share this knowledge to other aspiring home cooks or food lovers?
Whether you’re a skilled home cook, food aficionado, or first timer in the kitchen, if you have articles or write-ups that fit Recipes.net, then come and write for us!
Submit your guest post to email@example.com so you can spread your foodie knowledge to a wider audience. Don’t worry! You will be properly credited for your work. However, please note that articles with excessive advertising or affiliates are strongly discouraged.
Rules and Regulations
- Guests should have a clear understanding of the tone of published articles on Recipes.net before submitting their own guest post/article.
- Do not submit/send duplicate content that is already on existing websites/social media platforms. Your content must be original or completely re-written from previously published articles.
If guests have re-written an article, please attach the original article link for the Recipes.net team to conduct a plagiarism check.
We strictly DO NOT publish any duplicate content as it can affect our site’s reputation and SERP rankings. To add, if your article doesn’t fulfil the requirements, we will remove all related articles, links, and materials without prior notice.
- The guest post or article should be at least 1,000 words and capped at 3,500 words.
- The guest post or article must be fact-checked prior to submission.
- All articles must have little to no spelling errors or grammatical errors. We suggest our guests proofread their articles prior to any submission.
- For guests with SEO experience and keyword research expertise, please feel free to include your SEO-related ideas in your submission.
- When writing the article, make sure the sentences use active voice and have good transitions. Avoid writing long sentences for better readability.
- For SEO purposes, all guest posts will be edited and modified to fit the tone, style, voice of Recipes.net. We may also add additional links or information if needed. NOTE that Recipes.net reserves the right to include, at our discretion, affiliate links throughout the article.
- As a guest post, your article should not be re-distributed to other platforms or edited for future use unless with relevance to submitted articles on Recipes.net and with mutual agreement.
- All guest posts are not bound to any monetary rewards and compensations.
- Note that once you have submitted an article, you are officially a contributor (NOT an employee of Recipes.net.)
- If you have any suggestions or wish to propose collaboration opportunities, please contact us via email quoting advertisement/collaboration.
Photo Submission Guidelines and Requirements
When submitting photos, DO NOT include copyrighted photos. Please only submit photos taken or obtained from reliable sources with no copyright issues or are free to use.
Do note that all guests are responsible for all uploaded images of all forms. However, if the submitted photos are yours or taken by your photographers, please specify the name for credits.
All photos should be high-definition with at least 1,200 px.
Please submit photos that are in JPEG format only.
If you do not have your own photo to go with the article, Recipes.net team have the right to add whatever photos we deem are suitable to the article.
How to Submit
Please email your article with a complete attachment of images with credits (in a zip folder), personal information, and contact number.
Subject to Approval
All submitted articles are subject to approval depending on its quality, information accuracy, and precision. Do note that only shortlisted guests will be contacted via email. Recipes.net reserves the right to make final edits and modifications before publishing.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.