This pizza bubble ring recipe is definitely a unique one with its presentation. In each section, you get a bite of pepperoni and cheese stuffed inside.
How To Make Pizza Bubble Ring
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 38 mins
Total: 1 hr 8 mins
- 8 tbsp butter , melted
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning, dried
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 24 oz Pillsbury Flaky Layers Biscuits Buttermilk, two 12 oz cans, or Butter Tastin'
- 40 slices pepperoni, small slices
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 20 pieces
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ¼ cups pizza sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup fluted tube pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Press or roll each piece into a 3-inch round. Place 2 pepperoni slices in the center of each biscuit round.
- Top each with a piece of mozzarella cheese and bring the dough up around the filling. Press edges to seal and shape each into a ball.
- Roll the dough balls in butter mixture and place them in the sprayed pan. Sprinkle dough with Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat with remaining can of biscuits, layering the balls on top of each other in the pan. Pour remaining butter mixture over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 33 to 38 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Gently loosen bread from sides of the pan. Invert the pizza on a large heatproof plate and serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 154mg
- Calories: 408kcal
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Fat: 26g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 141mg
- Protein: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 1083mg
- Vitamin A: 591IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!