How To Make Easy No-Knead Pizza Dough
Skip the kneading for your next pizza with this easy recipe for pizza dough! It’s made with just 5 ingredients for a fuss-free base to your favorite pizzas.
In a stand mixer on low speed with the paddle attachment, mix the flour, yeast, and salt to combine. Add the water all at once and mix for 30 to 60 seconds until the dough comes together and cleans the sides of the bowl.
To mix by hand, follow the same procedure using a large bowl and a wooden spoon.
Drizzle a large, clean mixing bowl with oil. Flour the hands and form the dough into a rough ball.
Transfer it to the oiled bowl and twirl it around a few times to coat it with oil.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave to rise for 2 to 3 hours at room temperature, until doubled in bulk.
After rising, the dough can be refrigerated for up to 48 hours. Take the dough out of the refrigerator about 1 hour before shaping.
Once risen, the dough is ready to be shaped into pizzas and baked. Enjoy!
- This recipe makes two 1-pound balls of pizza dough, which is enough for 2 large pizzas or 4 “personal sized” 10-inch pizzas.
- The leftover dough can be placed in a zip-top freezer bag and frozen for up to 3 months. Allow the dough to thaw in the fridge before using. If halving the recipe, mix the dough by hand since the volume may be too small for the mixer to properly mix.
- Any leftover dough can be placed in a zip-top freezer bag and frozen for up to 3 months. Allow the dough to thaw in the fridge before using.
- Calories: 313.21kcal
- Fat: 1.64g
- Saturated Fat: 0.24g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.66g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.42g
- Carbohydrates: 64.00g
- Fiber: 2.52g
- Sugar: 0.23g
- Protein: 9.01g
- Sodium: 335.64mg
- Calcium: 14.79mg
- Potassium: 98.79mg
- Iron: 1.00mg
- Vitamin C: 0.00mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!