Here is a fantastic pizza recipe that has been inspired by California Pizza Kitchen’s Margherita Pizza. This pizza is a classic that all are sure to love!
How To Make Copycat CPK Margherita Pizza
There's no need to go out when you can make a Margherita pizza at home! Enjoy classic pizza flavors with tomatoes, cheese, and marinara sauce.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Total: 25 mins
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 8 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 2 pizza crusts, 12-inch
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 4 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Begin this recipe by combining the olive oil, garlic, salt, and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Toss to combine and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Next, brush the oil from the oil and garlic mixture onto the pizza crusts.
- Pour one cup of marinara per pizza and spread evenly.
- Top with the mozzarella and parmesan, divided between the two pizzas followed by the fresh sliced tomatoes that have been marinating.
- Finish with chopped basil.
- Set in the oven to bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 666mg
- Calories: 763kcal
- Carbohydrates: 75g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Fat: 36g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 548mg
- Protein: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 1952mg
- Vitamin A: 1710IU
- Vitamin C: 18mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!