You don’t have to eat cold pizza for breakfast if you are craving pizza! Cook up this delicious breakfast pizza and enjoy that late night snack in the morning.
How To Make Breakfast Pizza
- Preheat your oven to 450°F and coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour flour over a cutting board and roll the dough into a round pizza-like shape.
- Put the dough on the pan and bake it in the oven for 10 minutes or until it becomes puffed and golden.
- Cut the strips of bacon into thirds and then layer the oil on the dough.
- Sprinkle some cheese and bacon on top of the dough and put it back into the oven.
- Continue baking until the cheese is melted and the bacon is cooked.
- While waiting for the dough to finish baking, cook yourself a sunny side up egg!
- Once it finishes baking, take the pizza out of the oven, lay an egg on top of it, and serve!
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 210mg
- Calories: 191kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Fat: 17g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 43mg
- Protein: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 191mg
- Vitamin A: 342IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!