This dish is elegantly plated without too much work in the kitchen. Not too fond of tilapia? Swap in your favorite white fish.
How To Make Tilapia with Cucumber Radish Relish
- 2/3 cup cucumber peeled, chopped, and seeded
- 1/2 cup radishes chopped
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 tsp dried tarragon
- pinch sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 tilapia fillets 6 oz
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a small bowl. Mix them well and let them stand at room temperature as you prepare the fish.
- Season the tilapia lightly with salt and pepper and sauté it in butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Alternatively, you can saute the fish until it begins to flake easily (test this using a fork).
- Transfer the fish onto serving plates and spoon cucumber relish over each serving. Bon apetit!