This dish is elegantly plated without too much work in the kitchen. Not too fond of tilapia? Swap in your favorite white fish.
How To Make Tilapia with Cucumber Radish Relish
- 2/3 cup cucumber peeled, chopped, seeded
- 1/2 cup radishes chopped
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 tsp dried tarragon
- pinch of sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 (6 oz.) tilapia fillets or catfish, trout, pollock, flounder, ocean perch, cod
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well and let stand at room temperature while preparing fish.
- Season the tilapia lightly with salt and pepper and sauté in butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until fish just begins to flake easily when tested with a fork.
- Transfer to serving plates and spoon the cucumber relish over each serving.