This stuff will go like wildfire and is appropriate for any type of event from casual to formal. You can vary what you serve this with from chips and buttery Ritz to fancy crackers or toasts. Tuck this into your “RECIPE911” list.
How To Make The Ultimate Last-Minute Appetizer
Make this easy appetizer using only two kinds of cheese and some chili.
- Spread cream cheese evenly on a large serving platter.
- Spread chili sauce evenly over cheese.
- Distribute the shrimp evenly over the chili sauce.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Garnish with the black olives slices. Chill.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!