Marinated shrimp, vegetables, and cheese enclosed in flour tortillas. I love making these fajitas…and my friends love it when I make them.
How To Make Shrimp Fajitas
This cheesy shrimp fajitas recipe is packed with some healthy veggies and marinated shrimp.
In a medium bowl, combine the Worcestershire, lime juice, soy sauce, and chili powder.
- Add the shrimp and marinate 15 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the zucchini, onion, and corn for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Cover to keep warm and set aside.
In a separate skillet, heat the other tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
Add the shrimp and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink.
- Combine the shrimp and the vegetables.
- Place shrimp and vegetable mixture in tortillas; sprinkle with the Monterey Jack cheese and cilantro.
- Sugar: 28g
- Calcium: 1916mg
- Calories: 2295kcal
- Carbohydrates: 222g
- Cholesterol: 1244mg
- Fat: 91g
- Fiber: 22g
- Iron: 25mg
- Potassium: 3284mg
- Protein: 158g
- Saturated Fat: 31g
- Sodium: 6899mg
- Vitamin A: 6106IU
- Vitamin C: 136mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!