These healthy biscuits are sweetened with honey, instead of sugar.
How To Make Honey Cornmeal Biscuits
Make a bunch of these sweet honey-infused cornmeal biscuits to perfectly pair with your favorite dishes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In large bowl, combine all ingredients until dough forms; beat 30 seconds.
- Turn dough onto surface dusted with baking mix; gently roll in baking mix to coat.
- Shape into a ball; knead 10 times.
Roll or pat out ½-inch thick. Cut with 2-inch cutter dipped in baking mix.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with additional honey.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 52mg
- Calories: 60kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 82mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 42mg
- Vitamin A: 68IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!