This filling chicken and linguine dish also has crisp peppers and bacon for flavor.
How To Make Pasta with Three Peppers and Chicken
Pasta with chicken tastes even better with an assortment of peppers.
- Cook linguini according to package directions, rinse with hot water and keep warm.
- Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp, remove from skillet and drain all fat from skillet except 1 tablespoon.
- Add peppers to bacon drippings. Stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes until tender-crisp.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in chicken, whipping cream, peppers, savory, salt, and white pepper.
- Cook on low heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly until mixture thickens slightly.
- Serve over hot buttered linguini or toss gently with linguini.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and even some shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 18mg
- Calories: 399kcal
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 290mg
- Protein: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 427mg
- Vitamin A: 22IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!