In the long menu of The Cheesecake Factory, their Bistro Shrimp Pasta stands out among the rest. Their creamy and flavorful take on the Italian shrimp scampi on pasta is certainly a hit on their pasta menu. For this copycat recipe, we’re making a comforting plate of pasta with crispy fried shrimp, fresh mushrooms, and tomatoes in lemon basil cream sauce. So go ahead and enjoy a plate of shrimp pasta that’s just like Cheesecake Factory’s in less than an hour, with this easy-to-follow recipe!
The Cheesecake Factory has been serving great comfort food all around the world while always improving its menu. Firstly, they came up with different flavors for their famous cheesecakes. After that, they expanded their menu by adding in steaks, salads, sliders, pizzas, and pasta. Their menu takes us on a complete ride before ending it with a sweet and luscious dessert, like their blueberry cheesecake for instance. Meanwhile, you don’t have to miss Cheesecake Factory’s appetizing dishes when you can make them at home, starting with this shrimp pasta recipe!
So make this copycat recipe at your kitchen and enjoy this showstopper creamy lemon basil pasta any time you want! It’s certainly a great summer pasta that everyone will enjoy on a weekday lunch or dinner and special gatherings. In addition, it’s a great last-minute dish that you’d want to whip up to impress your guests. Above all, this shrimp pasta recipe is one of the best pasta dishes you’ll ever make! So make it tonight and enjoy amazing sea flavors and citrus lemon in a rich and creamy sauce. Serve this dish with a salad or roasted veggies on the side and a glass of bold wine to complete, and enjoy your night!
How To Make Copycat Cheesecake Factory Bistro Shrimp Pasta
Enjoy a plate of pasta topped with crispy fried shrimp swimming in lemon and herb-infused cream sauce with this easy-to-follow copycat Cheesecake Factory recipe.
- Saute the mushrooms in oil.
- Add the tomatoes and continue sauteing until warm. Set aside.
- Add the salt to a pot of water and boil pasta until al dente.
- Set the pasta aside covered with a little oil so it doesn't stick together.
Lemon basil cream sauce:
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Add the garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the cream and chicken broth. Bring it to a simmer and cook for about 8 minutes or until the mixture has reduced by half.
- Whisk the freshly squeezed lemon juice and cornstarch together until smooth.
- Add the lemon mixture to the cream mixture and whisk constantly for 2 minutes.
- Let it cook under the lowest heat just to keep warm. Add in basil and pepper.
- Sift the flour and garlic powder, then add in the panko and Italian seasoning.
- Dip the raw shrimp in eggs and then transfer to coat with panko breadcrumbs and flour mixture.
- Fry in butter and oil for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Allow them to drain on a paper towel covered plate and cook the remainder of shrimp the same way.
- Plate your cooked pasta.
- Add the desired amount of cream sauce. Top with tomatoes, mushrooms, and shrimp to finish, and enjoy!
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 351mg
- Calories: 1543kcal
- Carbohydrates: 137g
- Cholesterol: 554mg
- Fat: 88g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 7mg
- Potassium: 817mg
- Protein: 50g
- Saturated Fat: 39g
- Sodium: 1934mg
- Vitamin A: 3262IU
- Vitamin C: 33mg
Commonly Asked Questions
What variations or substitutes can I use in making creamy shrimp pasta?
For this creamy pasta, you can use rotini or fusilli pasta. For a healthier alternative, you can go with zucchini noodles. You can add in your favorite pasta toppings like mushrooms, asparagus, chicken, and other seafood. For the heavy whipping cream, you can use the same amount of cream cheese as an alternative.
How do I store leftovers?
First, let it cool before storing. We suggest placing the pasta and sauce in individual airtight containers. You can refrigerate it for up to 3 to 4 days. Although we do not recommend freezing because it changes the texture of the dish, you can do it by drizzling the pasta with olive oil or cooking oil to prevent them from sticking together and storing it in the freezer for up to 2 months.
How do I reheat leftovers?
To thaw your frozen pasta, place it in a strainer, and run cool water over it then reheat it in your simmering pasta sauce. Don’t overheat your pasta to avoid making your shrimp rubbery. When reheating in the microwave, reheat only the pasta with sauce first, then add in the shrimp, reheat for another 30 seconds, and you’re all set!
ConclusionA delicious plate of Cheesecake Factory’s creamy shrimp pasta can be considered a masterpiece. This copycat recipe will make prepping this appetizing dish for lunch or dinner fast and easy. In this recipe, we’re prepping the shrimp, pasta, and our creamy sauce one by one and assemble them to serve a plate bursting with creamy seafood goodness. Enjoy a filling plate of a Cheesecake Factory pasta favorite that’s meant to be shared!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!