Pasta with Sausage and Tomatoes Recipe
Italian sausage adds a spicy flavor to this simply delicious dish. For more great flavor, use Pomi tomatoes. It makes it extra tasty. Go on and give this recipe a try.
How To Make Pasta with Sausage and Tomatoes
We put together some sweet Italian sausages over fresh pasta drizzled and cooked with fresh herbs and spices.
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add sausage.
- Cook until sausage is no longer pink, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook until onion is tender and sausage is light brown, stirring occasionally, about 7 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, cream and salt.
- Simmer until mixture thickens slightly, about 4 minutes.
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Drain. Serve on a plate or flat bowl with cream mixture.
- Top with fresh grated parmesan and parsley.
- Calcium: 86mg
- Calories: 947kcal
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Cholesterol: 238mg
- Fat: 75g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 584mg
- Protein: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 32g
- Sodium: 1339mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1061IU
- Vitamin C: 8mg