Though this classic dish may get tiresome, with over 300 ways to prepare it – your kids (and you!) will love it every time.
How To Make Macaroni and Cheese
An incredible recipe for the ultimate mac and cheese recipe! You'll find yourself enjoying getting creative in the kitchen even for a seemingly simple pasta dish!
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Add pasta to a greased 6-qt. oven-proof casserole.
- Stir in broccoli (or another item from Column B) and diced tomatoes.
- In nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook onion 3 minutes or until translucent.
- Sprinkle with flour; cook, stirring, 1 minute more or until flour just begins to turn golden.
- Slowly whisk in milk until mixture is free of lumps and flour is incorporated.
- Stir in cream cheese; cook, stirring, until cheese dissolves and mixture is smooth.
Bring to a simmer and stir in ¾ cup of cheddar (or your choice of cheese from Column C) and Parmesan; stir until cheeses melt.
- Pour over pasta and vegetables; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with ¾ cup of cheddar (or the cheese chosen from Column C).
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!