There is absolutely nothing better than a baked spaghetti casserole. The melted cheese on top just melts in your mouth. Spaghetti is just one of the 50 types of pasta that is popular and around the world.
How To Make Italian Baked Spaghetti
A quick and simple Italian Baked Spaghetti recipe that can be made in under an hour! A wonderful pasta casserole with a bunch of mild Italian sausage, drenched in spaghetti sauce. It\\\’s then finished off in the oven with heaps of mozzarella for that oozing cheesy goodness.
- Brown sausage and drain off grease.
- Sauté green pepper and onion, mix into sausage, add oregano and spaghetti sauce, and set aside.
- Cook spaghetti noodles 2 minutes less than package directions say then drain water off spaghetti.
- Pour noodles into sauce/sausage mixture and add 1 C. of the mozzarella cheese.
- Stir well and pour into a buttered 9
- Spread rest of mozzarella cheese on top and bake for 20 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 47mg
- Calories: 158kcal
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 464mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 514mg
- Vitamin A: 507IU
- Vitamin C: 22mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pies & Pastries
Satisfy your sweet tooth craving with this banana split cake, made of vanilla ice cream sandwiches, chocolate cool whip, and juicy fruits.
Breads & Doughs