Crockpot recipes are popular for their convenience and this crockpot macaroni and cheese recipe is no exception. Slow-cooking melts the cheese more evenly, creating an even more gooey and creamy mac and cheese.
How To Make Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese
3 hrs 10 mins
- 3 eggs beaten
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup macaroni cooked and drained
- 3 cups shredded cheese Colby, cheddar etc.
- Mix eggs, milk, and butter well in a bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, macaroni, and 2 cups cheese. Stir well.
- Put in the crockpot and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cook covered on low for 3 hours. Serve.
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 333mg | Potassium: 205mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 652IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 336mg | Iron: 1mg