How To Make Creamy Zucchini with Linguine
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large zucchini diced
- 2 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- 12 oz linguine pasta
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the zucchini and garlic in the skillet and season them with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Cook everything for about 20 minutes, stirring the ingredients occasionally until the zucchini is well browned on all sides.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of liberally salted water to boil.
- Pour the pasta into the pot and boil it for about 8 to 10 minutes. When finished, drain the water and set the pot aside.
- Pour the milk into the skillet with the zucchini and stir. Simmer the skillet's contents for 10 minutes until the milk is half-reduced.
- Add the pasta into the skillet and stir well. Then sprinkle some parsley and 1/4 cups of parmesan cheese and toss occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Once you're finished, garnish the linguine with the remaining Parmesan cheese and serve.