If you love creamy spaghetti, this recipe is one of the best around. It’s so smooth that it just melts in your mouth nicely and the cheese adds just the right amount of richness to this dish.
Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 6 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 pkg. spaghetti
- 10 oz. Rotel tomatoes drained (mild or hot)
- 10.5 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 10.5 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups French's fried onions
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese
- Boil chicken until done throughout and save the chicken water.
Boil the spaghetti in the remaining chicken water and cook until done.
- Cut the cooled chicken and Velveeta into bite-sized pieces.
Drain the finished spaghetti.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large Dutch oven except for the fried onions.
- Stir until the Velveeta begins to melt.
- Cover with the fried onions and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the onions are golden brown and the cheese has completely melted.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!