Master this gnocchi recipe and impress your dinner guests with your kitchen skills. It’s very simple to do so you need not stress out in the kitchen. This dish can easily be served with any preferred sauce.
Copycat Buca di Beppo’s Gnocchi al Telefono
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake potatoes for an hour until tender.
- Scrape potatoes away from skins and use a form to mash them in a large bowl.
- Mix in eggs, flour, salt, and pepper.
- Combine into a ball of dough.
- Roll dough out onto a floured surface and cut out gnocchi pieces.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add in gnocchi; remove from water when they rise to the surface.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 47mg
- Calories: 280kcal
- Carbohydrates: 57g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 1046mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 605mg
- Vitamin A: 577IU
- Vitamin C: 17mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!