How To Make Campanelle Pasta
Rich in fresh hints, serve the ultimate summer bite in this 4-ingredient recipe that tosses campanelle pasta in a rich parsley butter sauce.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Total: 15 mins
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley, coarsely chopped, packed
- 2 tsp lemon peel, grated, packed
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- ½ cup unsalted butter, (1 stick) room temperature
- 1 lb campanelle , (trumpet-shaped pasta) fiori, or fusilli pasta
- Finely chop parsley, lemon peel, and garlic in processor. Add butter and process until well blended. Season parsley butter to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Transfer pasta to large serving bowl.
Add ½ of parsley butter to pasta; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve and enjoy.
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!