This artichoke and clam dish is enhanced with garlic and a tomato cream sauce.
How To Make Artichoke and Clam Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce
Seafood clam pasta recipe with artichokes, mushrooms, and a creamy tomato sauce.
- In a pot, saute celery, carrots, parsley and onion in oil. Add garlic.
- Add the juice from 3 cans of the clams (discard the juice from the other 3 cans.)
- Add the bouillon cubes.
- As they dissolve, add the Portobello mushrooms and tomatoes with juices, then add the artichokes.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the clams from the 6 cans, cook for 5 minutes.
- Slowly add the cream and allow the mixture to thicken.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 81mg
- Calories: 533kcal
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Fat: 33g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 491mg
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 411mg
- Vitamin A: 3823IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!