Cinnamon rolls or pancakes? It’s so hard to choose, so why should we have to? We’ve crafted up this sweet combo of breakfast’s favorite sweets and give you the cinnamon roll pancake. Imagine the fluffy texture of pancakes with the warm buttery swirl of a cinnamon roll. All your other breakfast foods are in trouble now once you try our cinnamon pancake recipe.
How To Make Life Changing Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
A new way to enjoy two of your favorite things – pancakes and cinnamon rolls.
Prepare Cinnamon Filling first
- In a medium bowl, mix butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Scoop the filling into a small zip baggie and set aside. (You want this to rest and 'set up' while your preparing the other ingredients. Its best if it gets a little thicker, you dont want it liquidy)
Prepare Pancake batter
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk in milk, oil and egg just until batter is moistened. (a few small lumps are fine) OR If using a boxed mix, prepare according to package directions.
Prepare Cream Cheese glaze
- In a medium glass or microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter and cream cheese until melted.
- Whisk together until smooth, then whisk in powdered sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium-low heat.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Scoop about ½ cup of pancake batter onto the skillet.
- Snip the corner of your cinnamon filling baggie and squeeze a spiral of the filling onto the top of the pancake.
- When bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip carefully with a spatula and cook until lightly browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Transfer pancake to a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven while you make the rest of the pancakes.
- When ready to serve, spoon warmed cream cheese glaze on top of each pancake. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 40g
- Calcium: 148mg
- Calories: 432kcal
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Cholesterol: 34mg
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 109mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 518mg
- Vitamin A: 936IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!