Nothing speaks volumes as a classic American breakfast like the sunny side up eggs recipe with bacon and pancakes recipe. This recipe is easy to make, delicious, and very filling.
How To Make Classic Sunnyside Up Eggs with Bacon and Pancakes
Have some sunny side up eggs in the morning and serve them along some bacon and pancakes.
- Heat your skillet to medium and heat up the oil.
- Crack eggs into the skillet and cook it sunny-side up. Set aside your eggs.
- Cook your bacon in the same skillet and set it aside with your eggs.
- Prepare and cook your pancakes according to box instructions.
- Begin platting by stacking pancakes then adding the eggs and bacon. Serve immediately!
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 26mg
- Calories: 1121kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 488mg
- Fat: 81g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 19g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g
- Potassium: 62mg
- Protein: 103g
- Saturated Fat: 36g
- Sodium: 6869mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 239IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!