How To Make Tandoori Chicken Bake
The exciting blend of spices and flavors in this baked tandoori chicken will surely make your mouth water in delight. You can even add some heat to it by incorporating some peppers.
Mix the lemon rind, 2 tablespoons of the juice, and the salt.
- Make gashes in the flesh of the chicken and rub in the mixture.
Mix the coriander, cumin, ginger, garlic, paprika, and cayenne.
- Blend with the rest of the lemon juice, add the yogurt and vinegar.
- Spread over the chicken and cover.
- Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the chicken on a rack in a roasting pan for 15 minutes.
- Baste with the remaining marinade and the butter.
- Remove and add in tomatoes and peppers.
Reduce the heat to 350 degrees F and cook for 1 hour, then increase heat again to 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!