How To Make Baked Mussels
Baked mussels is a dish that you should try if you love seafood. Melted cheese provides a great contrast to the briny shellfish.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine butter and garlic then mix well.
Remove the extra shell from the mussel. Place some butter and garlic mixture on the mussels using a teaspoon or brush.
- Top the mussels with grated quickmelt cheese.
- Arrange the mussels in a baking tray lined with Aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve as an appetizer dish. Share and enjoy!
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 305mg
- Calories: 6605kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Fat: 733g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 357g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 190g
- Potassium: 656mg
- Protein: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 152g
- Sodium: 8784mg
- Vitamin A: 32603IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Breads & Doughs
Pies & Pastries
Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, Pavlova is a dessert you can serve with some whipped cream and juicy fruits. For this recipe, we'll be using passion fruit for that deluxe flavor.
This refreshing strawberry fizz has got a minty taste to it.
No more trips to the grocery store once you get a hand of making your own sweet pickles.
Pan-Fry & Skillet