Giordano’s Deep-dish pizza is to die for. All those herbs and ingredients coming together in a thick packed dough and savory sauce provides a filling gastronomic experience. But what if we tell you that you can now make this deep-dish pizza in the comfort of your own home?
Yes, you got that right. In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make a deep-dish pizza as flavorful and as filling as Giordano’s deep dish pizza. All you have to do is gather the ingredients and follow these simple steps carefully.
Now you can serve this fantastic pizza dish to your friends and family with or without occasion. Serve it with your favorite beverage and enjoy a satisfying dinner with this Girodano’s-inspired deep-dish pizza.
How To Make Copycat Giordano's Deep Dish Pizza
- 4 cups flour
- 2/3 cup water
- 3/4 tbsp. canola oil
- 3 tsp. yeast
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 mozzarella cheese lots
- 1 Your pizza toppings
- 1 Classico brand ground tomatoes
- Put all dough ingredients into kitchen aid mixer.
- Mix for 1 minute.
- Let rise for about 6 hours or so.
- Punch down, then cover and let the gluten relax for 10-15 minutes or so.
- Cut about 1/4 of the dough off and set aside.
- Roll rest of dough out to size needed to cover the bottom and the sides of pan.
- Add cheese and toppings.
- Roll the smaller dough ball out very thin and place on top of toppings.
- Pinch together with bottom crust as best as you can.
- Spread sauce on top.
- Bake at 450 F for around 30 minutes.
- Take out when crust begins turning golden brown and sauce has softened.
Commonly Asked Questions
What’s The Difference Between New York-style and Chicago-style Pizza?
Italian-Americans have made their impact on the culture of the United States by developing their brand of pizza in each state. For instance, New York-style pizza is known for its thin crust and the Chicago-style pizza for its deep-dish.
Deep-dish pizza is an amazing and delectable treat. Now, you no longer have to order takeout whenever you are craving for one. We encourage you to be bold in mixing ingredients and experiment how you further personalize this deep-dish pizza recipe to your liking.