How To Make Ground Beef-Stuffed Potatoes
Serve these ground beef stuffed potatoes for a hearty side dish or snack. Enjoy potatoes with ground beef, cheese, and sour cream.
- Bake potatoes at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; crumble beef; drain.
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each potato. Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell; place pulp in a bowl.
- Add sour cream, chiles, butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder and chili powder; mash or beat.
- Stir in meat mixture until combined. Stuff into potato shells.
- Place filled potatoes on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Sugar: 22g
- Calcium: 5079mg
- Calories: 4020kcal
- Carbohydrates: 80g
- Cholesterol: 988mg
- Fat: 335g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 5mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 80g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g
- Potassium: 2245mg
- Protein: 179g
- Saturated Fat: 180g
- Sodium: 4960mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 9825IU
- Vitamin C: 20mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Try the best ever meatloaf recipe as your comfort food for tonight. Make this moist and delicious Italian meatloaf using ground beef, Italian sausage, parmesan cheese, Italian bread crumbs, and sauteed vegetables topped with marinara sauce.