How To Make Sheet Pan Ranch Pork Chops
These easy and savory ranch pork chops are baked in a sheet pan, slathered with a creamy and tasty homemade ranch mix, served along with roasted veggies!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Homemade Ranch Mix:
Stir together dried seasoning ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Stir 3 tablespoons of the ranch seasoning mix with 1 cup of buttermilk.
Add the pork chops and allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes, but it can also be done 1 day in advance as well.
Add the vegetables to a medium bowl.
Drizzle with olive oil and toss with 1 tablespoon of ranch seasoning mix.
Spread the vegetables out on a sheet pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove the sheet pan and stir the veggies.
Remove the pork chops from the marinade and pat them dry.
Then nestle the pork chops into the veggies on the sheet pan. Try to make sure everything is in a single layer, but it’s okay if the veggies stack a bit.
Sprinkle the sheet pan with a little extra ranch seasoning mix, about 1 teaspoon.
Bake the pork chops with the veggies for 10 minutes, and then turn and add another 1 teaspoon of seasoning to the pork chops.
Bake for another 10 minutes and then check them with a meat thermometer, which should reach 145 degrees F in the thickest part.
Keep in mind the pork will continue to cook after being removed from the oven.
Let the sheet pan rest for 5 minutes before serving, then divide the vegetables and pork chops between plates.
- If you want to make ranch dressing with the leftover seasoning mix, combine ½ cup of Greek yogurt, ½ cup of buttermilk, and 3 tablespoons of the ranch seasoning mix in a jar with a lid and shake well.
- The recipe won’t use the entire mix, so store leftover seasoning mix in an airtight container in the pantry for up to 3 months.
- Leftovers will store great in the fridge for 4 to 5 days. For best results, reheat in a 350 degrees F oven until warm. It can also be microwaved in 30-second bursts.
- Calories: 571.29kcal
- Fat: 26.02g
- Saturated Fat: 7.46g
- Trans Fat: 0.18g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 12.22g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.37g
- Carbohydrates: 36.18g
- Fiber: 5.65g
- Sugar: 7.97g
- Protein: 48.57g
- Cholesterol: 139.76mg
- Sodium: 1186.40mg
- Calcium: 228.52mg
- Potassium: 1803.15mg
- Iron: 4.86mg
- Vitamin A: 532.59µg
- Vitamin C: 29.75mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!