A great tasting heart-healthy recipe! You can also substitute chicken breasts for the salmon filets if you desire.
How To Make Salmon with Honey Mustard
A simple and easy recipe for an incredibly tasty salmon steak fillets smothered with a delectable honey mustard sauce. These delicious morsels are tender with flakes coming off clean with just a fork, with a sweet and a hint of tang and heat from the sauce.
- In a shallow baking pan, spray PAM on it.
- Arrange the fish filets in the pan (sides can touch).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix garlic with honey mustard and generously slather on the fish.
- Top with sprinkled green onion tops, and add 3 sliced black olives for garnish.
- Bake, broil, or grill at high temperature until light brown and bubbly.
- Sugar: 10g
- Calcium: 6mg
- Calories: 99kcal
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 23mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 236mg
- Vitamin A: 83IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!