How To Make Pistachio Crusted Salmon
Savor crunchy and flaky bites of this pistachio crusted salmon for a scrumptious lunch. Whip up this easy recipe in just 25 minutes.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Total: 25 mins
- ¼ cup pistachios, crushed
- 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 6 oz salmon fillets, (4 pieces) with skin and center cut
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 4 lemon wedges
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine pistachios, panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and butter in a small bowl; stir with a fork until evenly combined.
- Lightly season salmon fillets with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Sear salmon fillets, flesh-side down, for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn heat off and flip salmon pieces over so skin side is down. Brush tops of salmon evenly with Dijon mustard. Top with pistachio mixture, pressing mixture down onto salmon.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!