Zesty chicken is stuffed with rice, cabbage, and mushrooms marinated in soy sauce.
How To Make Lemon Chicken with Asian Rice Stuffing
Asian rice cooked in broth served with lemon chicken
- Remove the skin from the chicken breasts.
- Spray with nonstick spray and season with salt and pepper and cayenne pepper and zest of lemon.
- Cook rice in broth for 10 minutes and then add mushrooms, cabbage, onions, juice of lemon, soy sauce, lightly salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and put in casserole dish.
- Top with chicken and cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 15 to 30 minutes until chicken is done.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 41mg
- Calories: 452kcal
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Cholesterol: 147mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 1227mg
- Protein: 55g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 817mg
- Vitamin A: 183IU
- Vitamin C: 19mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!