The sweet and spiced combination of these ingredients season this ham perfectly.
How To Make Ham with Apple-Mustard Glaze
Making your own succulent ham with glaze couldn't be any simpler! With this quick and easy recipe you could turn that smoked-cured ham into the life of the party with the incredibly tasty apple-mustard glaze.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Score top of ham into diamonds and stud center of each diamond with a clove.
- On a rack in a roasting pan bake ham in middle of oven 1 1/2 hours.
- In a small saucepan heat jelly over moderate heat, stirring, until melted and smooth.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in mustard.
- Spread glaze evenly on top of baked ham and bake 35 minutes more.
- Transfer ham to a platter and let stand 15 minutes.
- Serve ham with relishes and brandied fruits.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 19mg
- Calories: 612kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Cholesterol: 151mg
- Fat: 41g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 705mg
- Protein: 53g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 2914mg
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!