The Tilapia Parmesan is a very delicious dish that features very few ingredients but is tasty and full of flavor. It is a fine dish that can be had for dinner on the weekend or when there are guests at home. Parmesan crusted tilapia fillets are easy to prepare and work well for people who do not like fish that much and for those on a low carbohydrate diet.
Easy Tilapia Parmesan Recipe Video
How To Make Easy Tilapia Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F then line a baking tray with foil.
- Mix the parsley, paprika and Parmesan cheese in a dish and some salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the seasoned fillet pieces onto the oven tray.
- Pour some olive oil onto the tilapia fillets and rub the spice mixture earlier around the fillets.
- Roast for about 10-12 minutes, or until fillets are flaky & cooked through
- Serve together with lemon wedges, & your choice of either grilled or steamed vegetables
- Calcium: 344mg
- Calories: 523kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 187mg
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 1152mg
- Protein: 78g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 582mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2229IU
- Vitamin C: 7mg