The wonderful flavor of lemon fully infuses the slow cooked chicken in this dish.
How To Make Crockpot Lemon Baked Chicken
A simple recipe that only requires an few minutes to prepare! With little preparation and a few hours in a crockpot, you'll be left with a mouth-watering lemon chicken dish.
- Place chicken pieces in a slow cooker.
- Squeeze juice of half a lemon over chicken.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper and paprika over top.
- Cut remaining lemon half into thin slices.
- Arrange slices around chicken.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 21mg
- Calories: 203kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 294mg
- Protein: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 73mg
- Vitamin A: 701IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!