Never mistake an enchilada with a burrito because there is a distinction between the two. You eat burritos with your hands while you need a fork to eat an enchilada. If you’re looking for a wonderful variety of enchilada dishes, this chicken enchiladas recipe is an excellent start. We bake the dish until hot and served with a creamy sauce.
How To Make Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Mix soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder.
- Mix 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese.
- Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla.
Roll up and place seam-side down in 3-qt. shallow baking dish.
- Pour remaining picante sauce mixture over enchiladas. Cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes until hot.
- Top with tomato and onion.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 159mg
- Calories: 240kcal
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 245mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 706mg
- Vitamin A: 830IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!