This delicious copycat Boston Market honey baked ham is a great family dinner recipe. With the simple ingredients and the juicy taste this meal will be delicious.
How To Make Copycat Boston Market Honey Baked Ham
- 7 lbs medium-large smoked pork picnic shoulder
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 cup honey
- 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- Begin by making crosswise slits, 1/2-inches apart, halfway through the ham such that your knife touches the bone.
- Place the ham in a deep bowl and soak it underwater.
- Next, stir in the sugars and soak the ham for at least two days in the refrigerator.
- After soaking the ham, drain it and place it in a roasting pot.
- Line the pot with enough foil, then pour the honey and orange juice all over the pork.
- Now for this step, stick the cloves all over the meat and wrap it tightly with foil.
- Bake the meat in the oven for 6-7 hours at 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unwrap the meat bast it occasionally with honey mixture.
- Bake the meat once more for about 15 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit until it becomes crispy.
- Once your ham is finished baking, serve it and enjoy!