How To Make Chicken Dressing
Buttery, savory, and filling, try this chicken dressing recipe for a tasty and easy-to-make side dish that's perfect for the holidays.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large saucepan, bring the chicken broth to a boil.
- In a large bowl combine the crumbled cornbread and biscuits. Pour in 3 cups of boiling broth; cover and let stand.
- Meanwhile, heat margarine in a medium skillet over medium heat. Saute celery and onions until tender. Stir into cornbread mixture.
- To the cornbread mixture add the remaining broth, eggs, sage and black pepper. Pour into a large iron skillet or roasting pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until set and well browned.
Serve warm and enjoy.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!