Cut into a juicy chicken breast with melted and oozy cheese and ham. Enjoy this chicken dinner with your favorite sides such as french fries.
How To Make Cheese Filled Baked Chicken
Chicken cutlets stuffed with slices of provolone cheese and pieces of ham.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg whites, cornstarch and garlic until the mixture becomes foamy. Set aside.
- Divide the cheese and ham among 3 cutlets and then top with the remaining 3 cutlets.
- Press down to seal.
- Dip the stuffed chicken in egg and then cover with breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and carefully place the cutlets into the pan, cooking for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until dark brown and cooked all the way through.
- Transfer to a plate with a paper towel to drain excess grease.
- Serve hot while cheese is still melted.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 430mg
- Calories: 835kcal
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Cholesterol: 182mg
- Fat: 32g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 1116mg
- Protein: 74g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 1378mg
- Vitamin A: 402IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!