How To Make Cabbage Enchilada Chicken Roll-Up Recipe
A low-carb version of chicken enchilada, this chicken roll ups recipe makes it possible to have another plate without guilt. You’re welcome!
- 2tspdried oregano
- 1tspgarlic powder
- ½tspchili powder
- 1tspkosher salt
- black pepper,freshly ground, to taste
- cooking spray
- 10ozred enchilada sauce,mild, used my homemade enchilada sauce
- 1½lbschicken breasts,3 boneless, skinless, cut in half lengthwise
- 4ozmild green chilis,1can
- 1cupMexican cheese blend,reduced fat shredded
- 1large avocado,yield 6-ounces, cubed
- cilantro,chopped for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a small bowl, combine the cumin, oregano, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Rub on both sides of each chicken piece.
Spray a small oval or rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
Pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce on the bottom of the dish.
Lay chicken, cut side up on a work surface.
Top each piece, in the center, with about 2 teaspoons chilis and 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese.
Roll each one up and set them seam side down in the baking dish. Top with remaining sauce, cheese and chilis.
Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
Remove foil and continue to bake 10 to 15 minutes more, or until chicken is cooked through.
Top each chicken roll-up with a few avocado pieces and cilantro and serve.
- Calories: 411.24kcal
- Fat: 26.90g
- Saturated Fat: 8.37g
- Trans Fat: 0.38g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 12.03g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.10g
- Carbohydrates: 11.71g
- Fiber: 4.45g
- Sugar: 4.53g
- Protein: 31.28g
- Cholesterol: 95.01mg
- Sodium: 637.71mg
- Calcium: 184.04mg
- Potassium: 577.15mg
- Iron: 2.15mg
- Vitamin A: 111.48µg
- Vitamin C: 51.67mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!