Add 3/4 cup of bourbon to this recipe for baked beans to add a punch of flavor.
How To Make Bourbon Baked Beans
If baked beans aren't your thing then you haven't tried out the flavors once you add in a splash of bourbon
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp.
- Drain on paper towels; set aside.
- Add onions to drippings in skillet.
- Sauté over medium heat until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring to combine.
- Pour into 4 qt. casserole.
- Top with bacon.
Bake, uncovered, 2 to 2 ½ hours.
- Sugar: 48g
- Calcium: 116mg
- Calories: 379kcal
- Carbohydrates: 63g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 696mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 521mg
- Vitamin A: 77IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!