Add 3/4 cup of bourbon to this recipe for baked beans to add a punch of flavor.
How To Make Bourbon Baked Beans
If baked beans aren't your thing then you haven't tried out the flavors once you add in a splash of bourbon
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp.
- Drain on paper towels; set aside.
- Add onions to drippings in skillet.
- Sauté over medium heat until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring to combine.
- Pour into 4 qt. casserole.
- Top with bacon.
Bake, uncovered, 2 to 2 ½ hours.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!