Add 3/4 cup of bourbon to this recipe for baked beans to add a punch of flavor.
How To Make Bourbon Baked Beans
If baked beans aren't your thing then you haven't tried out the flavors once you add in a splash of bourbon
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp.
- Drain on paper towels; set aside.
- Add onions to drippings in skillet.
- Sauté over medium heat until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring to combine.
- Pour into 4 qt. casserole.
- Top with bacon.
Bake, uncovered, 2 to 2 ½ hours.
- Sugar: 48g
- Calcium: 116mg
- Calories: 379kcal
- Carbohydrates: 63g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 696mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 521mg
- Vitamin A: 77IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
A rich and savory chicken and rice burrito that’s sure to satiate your burrito cravings! It’s filled with the right amount of spicy from the chicken and tangy from the cilantro rice.
Pies & Pastries