How To Make Campfire S’mores in a Cone Recipe
Have a few bites of appetizers to prep you for the big meal. Hungry but don’t want anything too heavy? These snack and appetizer recipes are sure to satisfy you and keep the hunger pangs at bay. From healthy snacks to extravagant party appetizers, you’ll find anything light bite that suits your fancy right here!
- Start by prepping your campfire and making sure you have hot coals ready.
- Take a sugar cone and start layering the ingredients. Begin with a layer of mini marshmallows, followed by chocolate chips, and then crushed graham crackers.
- Repeat the layers until the cone is filled, making sure to leave a small space at the top to prevent overflow.
- Wrap each filled cone tightly in aluminum foil.
- Place the wrapped cones on the hot coals and cook for 5 minutes, rotating occasionally.
- Remove the cones from the fire using tongs and allow them to cool slightly before unwrapping.
- Carefully unwrap the cones and enjoy the gooey and delicious campfire s’mores in a cone!
- Calories : 300kcal
- Total Fat : 12g
- Saturated Fat : 7g
- Cholesterol : 0mg
- Sodium : 100mg
- Total Carbohydrates : 46g
- Dietary Fiber : 2g
- Sugar : 29g
- Protein : 3g
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!