How To Make Ina Garten Lemon Bars Recipe
A tangy, sweet and superbly satisfying dessert recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour and salt and add them to the butter mixture. Mix until just blended.
- Press the dough evenly into a 9×13 inch baking dish, building up a 1/2-inch edge on all sides.
- Bake the crust for 15-20 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- For the filling, whisk together the eggs, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, and flour.
- Pour the mixture over the crust and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the filling is set.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Cut into triangles and dust with confectioners’ sugar.
- Calories : 1153kcal
- Total Fat : 50g
- Saturated Fat : 30g
- Cholesterol : 399mg
- Sodium : 147mg
- Total Carbohydrates : 172g
- Dietary Fiber : 3g
- Sugar : 133g
- Protein : 12g
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!