How To Make Shrimp Scampi Olive Garden (Copycat)
Made with 3 kinds of cheese, this Olive Garden-inspired shrimp scampi offers a rich and creamy dish that's perfect for special nights.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan; add wine and lemon juice. When olive oil starts to boil, place shrimp in the pan and cook on medium heat until shrimp curls. Remove shrimp but leave wine mixture in the pan.
- In the same saucepan, add onion, minced garlic, and garlic salt. Saute until the onions are transparent.
Mix flour with 1 tablespoon of water to make a paste.
- Add flour paste to the saucepan. Stir and cook until sauce is thick.
Pour cream in the sauce, stir, then add the cheeses 1 at a time, whisking constantly after each addition. The sauce should be a medium-thick consistency and smooth.
- Place Italian bread on a serving tray in an X.
- Arrange shrimp in the middle of the bread.
- Spoon sauce in the middle of the bread, covering the shrimp.
Sprinkle with sliced green onions, olives, tomatoes, and red pepper on top. Sprinkle more Parmesan cheese on top if desired. Enjoy!
If the sauce is too thick, add a little water and whisk. Remove from heat.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pies & Pastries
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Rice & Risotto
Rice & Risotto
There is nothing more comforting than having a creamy lasagna when you are craving for pasta. The Italian spices add a different flavorful taste to the pasta.
Dip, Sauce & Condiment