A nutritious meal that makes a lasagna out of your favorite vegetables. If you’re looking for a meal with less meat, this is a must-try recipe for you.
How To Make Vegetable Lasagna
Using a variety of freshly cut vegetables, we've layered them with marinara sauce, lasagna noodles and a variety of cheeses to make it into this stunning and hearty dish.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook noodles until slightly chewy, about 8 minutes. Drain and carefully drape noodles over side of colander.
- Meanwhile, place carrots, onion, fennel and bell pepper in OvenWorks(tm) 2-qt. square casserole. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper, then stir lightly.
- Microwave on high 6-8 minutes, until vegetables are barely fork tender.
- Add zucchini, spinach and mushrooms.
- Microwave 5 minutes more.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove vegetables from casserole to inverted casserole seal.
In a small bowl, combine ricotta, egg, ¼ cup parmesan, basil and parsley.
- Spray casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
Spoon about ½ cup sauce into bottom of casserole.
Reserve ¼ cup mozzarella. Arrange 4 noodles overlapping in casserole, top with about ⅓ the vegetable mixture, ⅓ the ricotta mixture, 1 cup sauce, ¼ cup mozzarella, and 1 tbsp parmesan.
Repeat, layering 2 more times, ending with sauce.
Microwave on high for 12-15 minutes, until lasagna is bubbling at sides.
- Sprinkle top with remaining mozzarella, and bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes until top is crusty.
- Cooking Time: 13-20 minutes.
- Sugar: 13g
- Calcium: 455mg
- Calories: 497kcal
- Carbohydrates: 62g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 1117mg
- Protein: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 1244mg
- Vitamin A: 5269IU
- Vitamin C: 40mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!