Pasta Primavera is a dish popular during the summer because of the different vegetable toppings that go with it. As a matter of fact, you can enjoy this dish regardless of seasons and occasions.
Pasta Primavera is a healthy meatless alternative that will surely leave you craving for more. The best thing about it? You no longer need to go out to eat it.
Read on as we give you a step-by-step guide on how to recreate Domino’s famous pasta Primavera dish. It’s easy, inexpensive, and flavorful. All you need is a couple of herbs, some cheese, lemon, and your vegetable of choice.
How To Make Domino's Pasta Primavera
- 2 cups pasta cooked and drained
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 cup baby spinach chopped
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 stick butter
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese shredded
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and sauté mushrooms, onion, and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the spinach and tomatoes, stirring while cooking.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and whisk in flour.
- Pour in the cream and bring to a simmer.
- Add in Parmesan and Asiago.
- Whisk as the mixture begins to thicken and season with salt, pepper, and extra garlic.
- Toss pasta with sauce and sautéed veggies.
Ingredients You Need
Commonly Asked Questions
What type of pasta should I use?
The classic Domino’s Pasta Primavera makes use of penne pasta, so opt for that if you want to really recreate this popular dish. You’re free to enjoy it however way you please though, so use whichever type of pasta is available to you.
Can I use other cheeses?
The combination of Parmesan and Asiago is what will really give your dish the Domino’s Pasta Primavera taste, so we recommend sticking to that. Nevertheless, we’re all about experimenting here, so if you want to change things up with the recipe, then by all means go ahead!
Domino's is more than just their pizza. Thanks to this recipe, getting a taste of their pasta primavera will be easy and accessible for you and your loved ones to enjoy. Not only is this dish tasty, but it's also a great way to make better use of any leftover veggies you might have in the fridge.