Vegetable Chili Recipe
The vegetarian chili is chock full of veggies, so it’s not like traditional chili. It’s good for you, and it’s really quite tasty too.
How To Make Vegetable Chili
Add a bit of spice to your usual vegetable soup. Try adding some jalapenos and peppers for a bit of a kick.
In a large stock pot with 2 tbsp stock.
- Sauté carrots, onions, peppers, and celery for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the spices, jalapeno, tomatoes, beans, and remaining stock.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the corn and simmer for 7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato paste, lime juice, and vinegar until blended.
- Season with pepper and cilantro. Stir together. Serve.
- Calcium: 32mg
- Calories: 130kcal
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 8g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 496mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 192mg
- Sugar: 4g
- Vitamin A: 3172IU
- Vitamin C: 49mg