They say red potatoes are much preferred for roasting, grilling, and even baking. What’s good about them is that they are high in moisture but low in starch. Add the taste of fresh rosemary to your potatoes, and you’ll notice it to have a more complex and whole flavor.
How To Make Rosemary Red Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together melted butter and oil and then pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place the potatoes into the dish, and stir until coated.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir the potatoes occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 47mg
- Calories: 404kcal
- Carbohydrates: 52g
- Fat: 21g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 1478mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 163mg
- Vitamin A: 527IU
- Vitamin C: 28mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!