Use a different herb each time you make this delicious spaghetti squash side dish!
How To Make Herbed Spaghetti Squash
An incredible take on changing up your usual pasta dish! Have a go at this recipe and use spaghetti squash in place of pasta and you'll thank yourself later. This exquisite vegetable dish has the depth of flavor you'd get from a regular pasta dish and more!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
- Place open side down on cooking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
- When squash is done, melt butter in large saute pan.
- Saute peppers, onions and garlic in butter until tender.
- While vegetables are sauteing, use a fork and gently scoop out each half of the squash.
- Place in saute pan with sauteed vegetables, add Parmesan cheese and fresh diced herbs.
Mix thoroughly and serve as soon as all ingredients are fully cooked.
With fish you would add dill; with chicken, thyme; beef, sage, etc. If cooking Italian, use basil.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 48mg
- Calories: 167kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fat: 12g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 247mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 163mg
- Vitamin A: 891IU
- Vitamin C: 22mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!