It can always be difficult to come up with a nice meal for your vegetarian guests. Look no further! This spaghetti squash recipe with roasted brussels sprouts is delightful.
Delightful Spaghetti Squash With Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts
- 1 onion sliced
- 15 oz. chickpeas
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 ½ tsp. lemon juice
- almonds sliced
- Preheat the oven the 400 degrees.
- Bake the spaghetti squash for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the brussels sprouts.
- Place them in baking pan with olive oil and let them bake for 15 minutes.
- In a skillet, cook the onions until they become golden brown.
- Add in the chickpeas, basil and red pepper flakes.
- Remove the spaghetti squash and brussels sprouts from the oven.
- Add them to the skillet.
- Serve with sliced almonds and enjoy.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!