It can always be difficult to come up with a nice meal for your vegetarian guests. Look no further! This spaghetti squash recipe with roasted brussels sprouts is delightful.
How To Make Delightful Spaghetti Squash With Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat the oven the 400 degrees.
- Bake the spaghetti squash for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the brussels sprouts.
- Place them in baking pan with olive oil and let them bake for 15 minutes.
- In a skillet, cook the onions until they become golden brown.
- Add in the chickpeas, basil and red pepper flakes.
- Remove the spaghetti squash and brussels sprouts from the oven.
- Add them to the skillet.
- Serve with sliced almonds and enjoy.
- Sugar: 11g
- Calcium: 147mg
- Calories: 214kcal
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 12g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 750mg
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 135mg
- Vitamin A: 897IU
- Vitamin C: 71mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!